Beginners Professional Makeup Artistry Course
This intensive course is designed for beginners who are looking to go into the makeup industry with a slower approach, the key skills learnt in this course will introduce the student to the industry and also help to understand the industry as well as inspiring them to move forward and discover other areas of makeup artistry.
- The role of the makeup professional
- Colour theory and the colour wheel
- Skin and skincare
- Foundations and concealer application
- Highlighting and contouring
- Beauty eye makeup
- Basic eye lining and mascara techniques
- Eyebrow definition and grooming
- Strip eyelash application
- Cheek and blusher techniques
- Lip techniques
- Advice on makeup kit
- Small classes to ensure you get that extra attention to detail
- RA Certificate awarded on completion of the course
What can I do with this course?
Once you graduated from this course you can begin working freelance on private clients using their Reet’s Makeup Academy Certificate or pursue work on makeup counters. Students can develop their skills further by progressing onto further courses and specialising in different areas of makeup.
What courses can I progress onto?
Students can develop their skills further and specialise any area of makeup by completing our Platinum or Diamond, courses such as Fashion and Catwalk Makeup, full Theatrical/Film/TV Hair and Makeup, Glamour Makeup, Vintage, Retro and Period Hair and Makeup, Advanced Professional Makeup.
More courses – Hair Cutting and Colouring, Eyelash extension, Facial and Threading etc.
Students after finishing the beginner’s course will get extra discount to join the rest of courses by using the code pregradxxx
Please ask your tutor for more information.